What is special about »Kranzbach«
A retreat for tranquility, relaxation and a healthy lifestyle.
- A peaceful, protected mountain valley, 1000m above sea level (15km from Garmisch-Partenkirchen)
- The hotel »Kranzbach« stands alone in its own 130,000m² alpine meadow
- Only meadow and forest surround the hotel which is complimented by impressive mountain scenery and a view of the Zugspitze
A particularly peaceful place:
- No passing roads, no neighbours, absolute peace
- Guests can sleep deeply with the windows open and fresh mountain air
- No public events are held in the hotel, and the restaurant is only for those that stay with us
The guests in the hotel:
- Exclusively booked by private guests
- No family's with children under 10 years old, only couples, friends, and singles (for families with children we recommend friendly, specialized children hotels that are located nearby)
- No travel groups, no seminars with a participants over 15 people, no weddings or party events.
The hotel facilities:
- A stylishly renovated small "English Country House" (commissioned by the Hon. Mary Isabel Portman from London, 100 years ago) - including 5 lounges with open log fire places
- A new extension, the "Garden Wing" with specially designed rooms made out of wood and glass; each with a south-facing balcony or terrace
- A separate Spa-house - with 5 indoor & outdoor pools, 9 saunas and steam rooms, huge relaxation lawn with loungers and blankets, a covered relaxation terrace, relaxation rooms with log fires
- A nudist area on the roof of the "Badehaus"
- An individual "Ladies Spa" only for women including 2 Saunas, steam room, relaxation room
- 2 Yoga rooms, a Yoga terrace plus a yoga platform in the forest
- Spa + Wellness: treatment rooms for massage, cosmetics, Ayurveda, TCM etc.
- For dog owners: 10 rooms with direct access to the meadow - with suitable furnishings
- Wi-Fi in the Garden Wing
Be active or consciously do nothing:
- Daily in the fresh air - in every weather
- Light walking, hiking, Nordic walking, Aqua Fit, Qi Gong etc. - alone or together
- Fitness through hiking over meadows and forests
- Mountain biking excursions
- Play golf on a variety of local courses
- Swimming and sauna
- Sleep, read, snooze, do nothing…take time out!
Our guided program:
- Rotational in small groups: Nordic walking - easy routes in the surrounding nature - Aqua gymnastics
- Personal Training
- Relieve stress and find inner harmony: Yoga, meditation, Tai Chi
- Detox under medical supervision
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Ayurveda, classical massages, caring cosmetics